Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I got so high I had an amazing vacation alone...

In the spirit of this blog I have to, I guess, brag about my vacation. My new job starts in a week so I'm spending THIS week snowboarding in Mammoth Lakes, California. I got up here last night, drove to the mountain this morning.

One thing of note, turns out lighters are prone to temperature. So if you think you can just break out the BIC lighter mid mountain, you are wrong, that shit wont even LIGHT.

I ATTEMPTED to get BLAZED 2 separate times mid mountain and COMPLETELY FAILED! BUT........as a resourceful potehead, I just went inside and got high in the bathrooms...YES!!

Anyway, man this is a GREAT vacation. My stupid phone tricked me into think it was around 3, when it was actually around 1...which meant I kicked out of snoboarding early. Oh well, I'll hit it hard tomorrow

There is NOTHING more beautiful than nature, it has ALL the best colors, it combines them in the best way. I am literally surfing down white snow, lit in pink, against a blue sky, contrasted with dark brown rocks and dark green trees. It's a wonderful place to be and honestly, it would not be as beautiful if I wasn't a pothead.

No comments:

Post a Comment