Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I've been moving....

Moving sucks.....but being high can make it a better experience. I find the most pain in the ass thing about moving is the feeling of RUSHING to move a lot of stuff that simply can't be rush moved. So when you move....ON WEED...you tend to move at a more steady, albeit slower, pace.

The new place is amazing. Like I said, part of he reason I have this blog is to show that your life isn't a DISASTER on weed....far from it. While your life can be a disaster on weed, it's probably because your life IS a disaster, with or without weed.

Me?

I'm a professional artist, if you can believe it. Not only do I smoke weed ALL THE FREGIN TIME, but I also have chosen a career not known to be lucrative. It's certainly not the most steady of work, but I have had no problems living how I want to live while being high 90% of the time. I can share some pictures later perhaps. The new place sets me high above the ground, I've always wanted to live in a high rise, and this is my first one. Slowly places to call home are being checked off the list. I've done the ghetto loft, the more pimp loft, lived on the beach and now up in the air...cloud city style. Oh my, look what pot has done.

This isn't my photo, but this IS my view


Right now I'm focusing on a potential career switch, which is exciting. Career 1A, which deals in art for movies is in the pipe, so now I want to look into doing something that's a bit closer to my passion but still involves art. So I'm going to sign up for some classes and get that going.

Ok that's all for now....next time I think I'm going to give a brief written "tour" of what a day is like if you wake up in SoCal and have no pot, what would one do and what would the experience look and be like.....GOING TO THE WEED STORE!!!!!!!

P.S. Mid Mountain Timewarp STILL impresses, I'm at the end of my first 1/8th, after killing the first gram. When I went back to get an 1/8th because it was so good, it didn't look like they had much left. if they dont' get it back......i'm going to be upset. I thought I had learned my lesson with Mangoberry.....RiP Mangoberry

No comments:

Post a Comment