Monday, January 19, 2009

Flower Review - Van Damme: Indica

Cheba Rating Scale 1 - 5

Van Damme (i)
Energy 2
Mental 2
Body 4
Smell 0
Taste 1
----------------------
Overstoner Rating 9

Note - This is the first time I have tried Van Damme.  This was recommended to me as an Indica that behaves more like a Sativa, and I don't know about that.   When I first smoked it there was nothing, no effect that I could feel.  This continued for a few hits off my water bong, my usual smoking method.  Then, I noticed that my eyes felt like they were VERY bloodshot and I entered a very zoned out world.

I like to have a lot of fun when i get high, I'm not sure that this would do the trick.  I may try it again before I go out in public and see if the clear effect it seemed to give initially would induce fun times.  I do not think I would purchase this flower again, it simply scored to low, and the end result didn't seem worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment